Sunday 16 February 2014

Small Make Up Haul

I popped into Asda for a couple of things and ended up wandering over to the make-up isle and well this happened!

Oops! I'm trying to save up but I couldn't resist plus it's only six things so not a lot really. I bought a QVS concealer and foundation brush £6.98, collection illuminating touch brightening concealer in naked £4.98, George pore-fect primer £3.00, Rimmel London colour rush  lip balm in give me a cuddle £5.98, collection pressed powder £1.98, Rimmel London stay matte primer £5.98. That's a total of £28.90 (*worries about dwindling bank balance*)

I also purchased the 15 concealer palette from Groupon for only £4.98 inc. p&p !


I included a pic of the rimmel colour rush (bottom left) and a swatch from the palette (bottom right). The palette is from Jazooli and seems quite good for the price.

I'll upload reviews on all the products I've bought once I've used them all a few times. Hope you liked this small beauty haul.

Georgia x

No comments:

Post a Comment