Tuesday 25 February 2014

Finally a week off !

It's half term for me this week yippee! I'm exhausted after my mock exGams and really need a break after being pretty ill as well.  Plus free time equals more videos and blog posts :)

So what plans do I have ? Well basically to make as much money as possible as I'm broke and the rabbit shed needs the roof repairing as well as the fact I need to start saving my driving lessons :/ 
My plan was to sell things online but what ? I'm stuck for ideas and don't have enough time to make and sell things like I would normally so I'm riding friends horses and doing jobs for money.

Being 16 nearly 17 and not having a job is pretty rubbish. I mean I'd love a job but really don't have time for one as I need to volunteer to get work experience for uni and iv applied for every job under the sun that involves animals (so it'll count towards my required work experience) but nothing has come of it :( 

Next task, improve the rabbit shed with what little money I have. For those of you who don't watch my videos my rabbits live in a 12x13ft shed me and my grandad built over the summer and well the storms we've had have recently have basically ripped all the felt off the roof so it's leaky and wet. So that needs fixing as well as possible. 

Finally I need to try and relax. I'm exhausted and really need some R&R. As do the  horses, my mums been great and taken over for me when Iv been busy at sixth form but my horses are craving my attention and plenty of grooming so I better spend some time with them too. Oh what I'd give for a week of peace !


Georgia x

No comments:

Post a Comment