Monday 3 February 2014

My Passion | My Pets

Here's another insight into the things I'm passionate about, you've met my horses in my previous post so I thought I'd introduce to my others pets if you don't already know them from youtube.

My Dogs

We've had our two rescue dogs for nearly a year now. We got them from a brilliant rescue in Leeds, they were both strays from separate homes and the rescue paired them up. They now spend most of their day running around our 5 acres or sleeping in front of the fire.

 Milo is our 2 year old Great Dane x German shepherd, he's a big boy but is so well behaved and gentle. I'm hoping to do a bit of agility with him in the summer, he's done obedience so I'd like to teach him some more tricks.

Dusty is my little Staffordshire bull terrier cross. She's 18 months old and a naughty little pup! She's a  cheeky dog and is always up to mischief but she's my best bud and loves cuddles. She's not exactly obedient but will do anything for a treat.


My Rabbits 

My rabbits currently live in my 13x12ft shed that me and my grandad built. I have three at the minute , one pair and rain on his own.

Aurora and Ariel are two sister that I adopted from BARC. They are very different girls, Ariel is the smaller, quicker and general bossy bun. She's much more forward and inquisitive than Aurora who is quite quiet but a cuddly bun. They're sensitive girls who prefer to be left alone unless you have food ! 

Rain is my latest addition, I got him off gumtree and he's currently living on his own as he's yet to be neutered but once he's been done I will be adopting a wifey bun to keep him company. Rain is a lovely lad, he's super friendly and hops onto my knee for a cuddle whenever I go to see him. He loves  coming inside for free range time so I'm sure he'd make a brilliant house rabbit.

Guinea pig

Unfortunately I now only have one guinea pig left after Pepsi passed away on Saturday, we believe from old age. I had her since she was a baby so am finding it hard without her. 
Fidget is left and lost without her but he's eating and coming out for cuddles.
He's a lovely boy but unfortunate has a large lump on his rump which has been seen by my vet who has decided to leave it as he's still happy and eating and in no apparent pain.

R.I.P Pepsi

Good night,  God bless x 



No comments:

Post a Comment