Tuesday 25 February 2014

Get to know me tag | 25 questions

I feel like I need to make my channel more personal (as well as posting more) so I've found a tag that does just that! Hopefully this tag will allow you to get to know a bit more about me!


1. Do you have a middle name?
Yes, it's Ellie! Hence my blog name
2. What was your favourite subject in school?
This is really hard! it would have to be between Chemistry and Biology  
3. What's your favourite drink?
Hmm I love anything citrus or probably hot chocolate 
4. What's your favourite song at the moment?

Say Something by A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera
5. What would you name your children?
For a girl I wanted Lily but my sister stole that! So I'm not sure now, for a boy I like Freddy or Oscar6. 
Do you participate in any sports?
Yes, horse riding mainly but I also like netball
7. What's your favourite book?
 ooh that's a hard one! Im currently reading and loving The Hunger Games so it would have to be that at the moment 
8. What's your favourite colour?
Turquoise, I love it and am currently in search of a perfect turquoise ring
9. What's your favourite animal?
The Horse, definitely they're amazing creatures 
10. What's your favorite perfume?

Viva La Juicy La Fleur by Juicy Couture
11. What's your favourite holiday?
Christmas!!! It's such a magical time of year and I love spending time with all my family12. Have you graduated from High School?
I realise this is American but I'll sort of answer it. I left high school last year and I am currently doing my AS levels at sixth form
13. Have you been out of the country?
Yes, quite a few times, I love holidays and travelling14. Do you speak any other languages?
I did Spanish at GCSE but I only got a C as I guessed all the answers in the exam!
15. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, I have a sister who is 9 years older than me 
16. What's your favourite store?
Primark because I can actually afford things! I also really like new look at the moment :)17. What's your favourite restaurant?
Nando's!!! I know its pretty expensive but it's soooo good 
18. Do you like school?
 I do! I don't like all the hard work and exams but I enjoy learning :)
19. Who are some of your favourite YouTubers?
I have a real mixture I like popular channels like A sprinkle of glitter and Zoella. I also like pet videos by Chloe Murray (as well as her non pet vids) and MyPamperedPets etc... 

20. What's your favourite movie? 
Again The Hunger Games! 
21. What are some of your favourite TV shows?
I LOVE soaps! Give me eastenders any day22. PC or Mac?
I've only ever owned a PC :( I'd love a mac and have bee wanting one for years
23. What phone do you have?
Iphone 5 white 
24. How tall are you?
 5'3 approximately I'm a short arse!
25. Any pets? 
Yes,quite a few so here goes *takes deep breathe*... I have 3 horses, 2 ponies, 2 dogs, 3 rabbits and a guinea pig. If you'd like to know more I've done a post on them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment