Sunday 3 January 2016

Happy New Year

Happy New Year Guys! Welcome to 2016 and wow has it been a long time since I last posted. I thought I'd do the typical thing of telling you my aims for 2016.



1. UPLOAD MORE BLOGS!
 I think we can agree I am rubbish as a blogger. I don't really upload at all never mind consistently. Now whilst I doubt very much that I'll suddenly start uploading a blog on a weekly basis, I would seriously like to invest more time into writing posts as I find them nice to look back on. I also find writing blog posts extremely therapeutic, so whilst I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing, and even if no one reads my posts at least I'll have enjoyed writing them.

2. Find My Path 
A slightly strange aim you might ask? Well in the last year I had my world turned up side down. I was quite ill and diagnosed at the start of A2 exams. I have also packed up my things and moved to uni, only to question my choice in course. I've become more independent, made some amazing friends and missed previous friendships. And after all that I'm really not sure where I am in my life and where I want to go next. I'm hoping to write another blog post to explore this further but for now will just summarise this aim as being to accept every opportunity I have and hopefully discover what I want in the process.

3. Continue with YouTube
My youtube has grown more than I thought possible in 2015. I've had a surge in subscribers and spent more time dedicated to filming and uploading. I'd like this to continue in 2016 and want to keep motivated and inspired to create even better content.

4. Spend More Time With Friends
University has taught me the importance of friendship. I love my flat mates and have made friends for life since being at uni. I have also realised I don't spend enough time going out and enjoying spending time with the amazing friends I have. I want to make sure I make time for my friends old and new and keep in contact much more.

5. Take More Pictures 
I often pick up a camera and press record but I find myself less and less often taking actual pictures. I want to pursue my hobby of photography as I used to be so inspired by it and loved capturing special moments through the lens. 

That's it, pretty short and sweet but I think thats what makes them so achievable.
Georgia x 

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I found your blog through your YouTube channel 😊 I also had my world turned upside down, and I've decided to start writing a blog to help with my therapy. Anyway hope you find your path soon! Take care x

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need a loan to pay off your bill or in need of financial help with a loan you can contact us now for a loan if you are serious in getting it surely we will help you out via Email {urgentloan22@gmail.com}

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete