Saturday 12 July 2014

Equestrian Tag | 5 Questions

I've wanted to do a tag like this for a while on YouTube but haven't got round to filming it so I thought I'd do a blog post instead. I'm sure there are similar tags around but here is my own version.

1. Do you own/loan a horse/s ?
Yes I own 3 horses and 2 ponies

2. How long have you been riding ?
I've been riding 17 years, my entire life. I first sat on my pony James at 5 days old and began actually riding in a basket saddle as soon as I could sit up on my own!

3. Do you compete & when was your first competition ?
I do but not as much as I would like to. I only do occasional local shows at the moment due to being so busy and  non of the horses are fit at the minute. I'm hoping to start show jumping again later this summer.

My first competition was a local show when I was 2 years old. Me and James entered three classes on the lead rein with my mum and got placed first in all three! James did kick the judge when he tried to put the sash on him though causing me to nearly fall off (naughty pony).

4. What's your favourite thing about riding ?
I love the connection between horse and rider. The complete dependence on the horse and the trust both horse and rider must have in each other. If I'm honest riding is like flying to me, its magical and is my escape from the real world.

5. What's your funniest horse moment ?
There are lots! But my personal favourite has to be when me and Taffy accidentally jumped over my trainer as she was putting the jump up! I'd already set towards it when she decided to make it higher and well there was no stopping Taffy so we merrily sailed over the top of her head! She wasn't too pleased!

hope you enjoyed, 
Georgia x

3 comments:

  1. Do you need a loan to pay off your bill or in need of financial help with a loan you can contact us now for a loan if you are serious in getting it surely we will help you out via Email {urgentloan22@gmail.com}

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Esteems,

    We are Offering best Global Financial Service rendered to the general public with maximum satisfaction,maximum risk free. Do not miss this opportunity. Join the most trusted financial institution and secure a legitimate financial empowerment to add meaning to your life/business.

    Contact Dr. James Eric Firm via
    Email: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com
    Whatsapp +918929509036
    Best Regards,
    Dr. James Eric.
    Executive Investment
    Consultant./Mediator/Facilitator

    ReplyDelete