Thursday 23 January 2014

Finally starting my blog !

To be honest I'm pretty nervous, 2014 is the year I've finally plucked up the courage to put a face to my name on youtube and I'm loving it. I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing but I love the journey of learning. Like right now I'm sat writing this blog and have no idea how to edit and make it look half decent but I'm sure I'll crack it at some point.

So enough rambling, why am I doing this ? Why all of a sudden have I decided to start blogging and vlogging? Well I love it, I'm forever watching vlogs on youtube and reading peoples corresponding blogs. I'm into makeup and fashion as well as general life and animals. I'm also looking for a release from school work and constant A level essays !

So Im Georgia, I do pet videos and now vlogs on youtube as lilpetchannel. I'm 16, 17 in May and have a pretty normal life getting on with my AS levels at sixth form and riding my horses.
I hope this makes some sort of sense. 

Georgia 

No comments:

Post a Comment